kdhmhmm

kdhmhmm

Game Changer

Game Changer - Melissa Cutler

I'm not sure what to think about this in the end. But, I stayed up way late to finish it. That means I was in to it in some way, so I gave 4 stars.

I don't want to give anything away because there's a lot going on here, but I really didn't like the hero, Brandon, in the beginning. He was a big dick and all he seemed to really care about was his dick (aside from representing disabled veterans). He didn't respect Harper's (the heroine) beliefs or feelings. He just wanted to get in her pants and he purposely slept around and flashed it in her face to get her attention. I found him very irritating and immature, as he was presented.

Then Harper's big crisis happened and Brandon seemed to get with it a bit more. He became her friend and was more likable. He was there when she needed him. And it did deal with some heavy subject matter.  But, he continued to be an ass when he moved to be on the show he was on (I hate the concept of those reality shows, so that's a huge bias on my part).

I did find myself skipping parts. I think there was extra description that was not necessary. I kept skimming to find the next interesting part. But, despite all that, I stayed up late to finish....