kdhmhmm

kdhmhmm

White Trash Beautiful - Teresa Mummert I think I chose poorly when requesting this book. I do not think I am the target audience as I could not really relate at all. Had I notspecifically requested the ARC, I would not have finished reading the book. I could not relate to all of the self-doubt/loathing the heroine had for herself and could never understand what the hero saw in the heroine or what even made him approach her in the first place. "I like a challenge" isn't really enough for me. The ending was way too neat andtidy. Also, the formatting of the ebook I received was atrocious. The word "Beautiful" in large bold letters appeared randomly throughout the text. Chapter headings also appeared randomly within the text. Mostfirst letters in each sentence were not capitalized. Paragraphs were squished together, which made it difficult to follow the flow of what was happening. I was not impressed and hope the formatting issues were just with my copy or that they are fixed in the final version (for people who pay money for the book).