kdhmhmm

kdhmhmm

Sweet Dreams  - Kristen Ashley This is the first Kristen Ashley book I've read. After hearing much about her. I'm mixed. I enjoyed the story a lot. It was cracky in that I didn't want to put it down and I stayed up way too late two nights in a row to read it. But, there was bothersome stuff.- The heroine is a bit clueless. Often.- The heroine's use of the word "Sorry?" when she doesn't understand what someone means.- The hero's revealing of sex details to the general public.- The hero being an ass a lot of the time, in the beginning.- By the end of the book, I was ready to get down on my knees and beg for some punctuation!And, the length of the book posed a problem for me. I looked at book 1 and 3 in this series and they're of a similar length, so I'm going to have this problem while reading these books. If a book is good, I want to read until the end. Taking breaks for real life stuff becomes a nuisance. I will be constantly annoyed while reading these books because I want to get to the end to find out what happens, but I don't read fast enough to be able to do that with the reading time I have in a day with a 5 or 600 page book!Still, I really liked the book.