12 Followers
4 Following
kdhmhmm

kdhmhmm

Neanderthal Marries Human

Neanderthal Marries Human - Penny Reid

I enjoyed visiting Janie and Quinn again.  Janie is so refreshing, in some ways.

 

The first 45% of this left me feeling apprehensive and anxious.  I suppose that was sort of the point, but I didn't enjoy it.  The remaining 55% was enjoyable.