kdhmhmm

kdhmhmm

Roadside Assistance

Roadside Assistance (Body Shop Bad Boys Book 2) - Marie Harte

I'm not sure how I feel about this.  I read through it quickly, so it kept my interest.  I liked Cyn and Foley.  I liked the banter between them.  I liked Foley's persistence and dedication.  I liked that Cyn had body issues and while she dwelled on it so much it became tiring in a way, that is the kind of thing that never really goes away, so it seemed real.  I didn't like that their relationship happened SO quickly.  I didn't like that Foley seemed to withhold a good bit of information about his past.  And I was so sick of hearing about how Cyn was gorgeous and how every guy wanted to bang her.  I guess it's good she had that going for her or she'd never get back her sense of self worth after she let her mother ruin her self image.  :-  Also, I haven't read any of the books in any of the related series, so the end (last chapter, I think), when all the various families started to be mentioned in such a rush, I started to lose interest, rather than wanting to go buy those books and read about those characters, too.

I will probably read Sam's story when it's available.  He seems like he will love hard.